The season of love is here. If you are looking for an inexpensive and easy way to add a little something sweet to the Valentine’s holiday I recommend the No-Bake Cheesecake recipe I recently tried from Lucky Leaf. Officially the recipe was a strawberry version, but there is no reason that one can’t tweak the recipe to suit their specific tastes. Cherry- Raspberry- Strawberry. Clearly, there is no wrong choice when it comes to making this cheesecake look festive for this time of the year.
I had the privilege of watching the entire process of how those tasty cherries end up in a Lucky Leaf can, therefore I can say that I’m a little partial to the cherries. But my oldest son loves raspberries and everyone loves strawberries so I decided to let each family member make their own flavor.
With minimal ingredients and truly no baking required, the hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to chill in the refrigerator. I highly recommend whipping up this recipe in the morning, by the evening you’ll be ready to add the pie filling of your choice and enjoy.
- 15 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-ounce tub of frozen whipped topping
- 1/3 cup of lemon or lime juice
- 1 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF Premium Strawberry, Cherry, or Raspberry Pie Filling
- Spread crushed cookies in bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth, add frozen whipped topping. Add in lemon or lime juice. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. Chill for several hours or overnight. Top with Lucky Leaf pie filling of choice. Can be made in individual ramekins for single serving.
I can’t deny I love the cookie crust, that aspect definitely makes this cheesecake a treat. But as you can see from the picture below my trusty little baker had a preference for the pie filling. He unabashedly dipped his finger in the various flavors. Yeah, you probably don’t want to eat our cheesecake- four year old germs abound!
Are you making anything special this Valentine’s Day? If you prefer a recipe that requires actual baking be sure to check out the Lucky Leaf website for a ton of delicious options. And yes, yours truly is one of the featured bloggers!:)
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!