The holiday season is rapidly approaching. Thanksgiving feasts, special gifts, elaborate decorations, and plenty of family visits. This time of year is special for a multitude of reasons. If you are the parent of a little one this season, keeping your child safe in the hustle and bustle is important. Obviously, my little guys are older and my concerns are of a different nature. But it wasn’t long ago that I had all those normal concerns that moms of little ones face.
Electrical outlets, sharp corners, and open staircases present a nightmare of trouble for crawling babies and unsteady toddlers. Sometimes it is important to take matters into your own hands when your child’s safety is concerned. If you are visiting loved ones whose house is not safety proof, make sure to bring your own supplies. Munchkin makes it easy to “deck the halls” with plug covers, latches, cushions, gates, and more to keep little fingers and toes safe so you can enjoy the festivities.
Before you close up those suitcases, but sure to fill them with easily portable safety items such as:
- Childproofing Kit: An all-in-one package of the essentials includes 1 XtraGuard™ Dual Purpose Door Stopper, 4 XtraGuard™ Energy Absorbing Corner Cushions, 8 Cabinet & Drawer Latches, and 12 opaque Plug Covers
- XtraGuard™ Dual Locking Appliance Latch: Secures drawers, cabinets and appliances with a locking-indicator and three custom settings
- 4-Pack Corner Cushions: With a rounded, foam corner design, these cushions provide maximum protection at edges and corners where impact is most likely to occur
- Quick Install Safety Gate: Stick this gate in the car to keep youngsters away from fireplaces, stairways, or other off-limits areas
- The full line of childproofing item can be seen by visiting Munchin
Munchin has kindly offered one lucky Mama Report reader a Childproofing Prize Pack!
Please use the Rafflecopter entry method provided.
U.S. only. Winner will be verified.