If you are looking for some new tasty Tailgating recipes check out these yummies from Heinz 57.
Zesty Garlic Wings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Marinate Time: 0 minutes
1 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
1/2 cup Prepared Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
1 package frozen chicken wing sections, thawed, or about 20 pieces
1. Preheat broiler to high heat. Place oven rack at 9 to 10 inches from heat source. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together 57 Sauce, vinaigrette and garlic until well mixed. Reserve half of mixture in a separate bowl for dipping.
3. Arrange wings in single layer on broiler pan and broil for 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Brush sauce mixture liberally on both sides of wings. Continue broiling for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning every 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
TIP: Always cook chicken until no longer pink or to an internal temperature of 165° F.
TIP: For grilling method, preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill wings for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush sauce mixture liberally on both sides of wings and grill for another 5 to 7 minutes, or until cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F), turning frequently. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
TIP: For a spicier variation, add 1 to 2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes to sauce mixture.
Heinz 57 Pulled Pork
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Marinate Time: 0 minutes
1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 medium onion, chopped, or about 2 cups
3 1/2 lb. boneless pork shoulder blade roast, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
1. In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix together 57 Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard, sugar, tomato paste, and onion. Season with salt & pepper if desired. Add pork, turning until well coated. Cover and cook on low heat setting for about 8 hours, or until pork is cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F) and tender, turning occasionally.
2. To serve, remove pork from slow cooker. Pull pork into shreds using two forks. Return pork to slow cooker and stir until well mixed with sauce. Serve onto your favorite sandwich buns and serve immediately.
TIP: If desired, cook on on high heat setting for 4 hours, or until pork is cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F) and tender, turning occasionally.
Check out the full selection of recipes available at Heinz 57 online.
In celebration of the season one lucky Mama Report reader will win a Heinz 57 Tailgating Prize Pack!
The prize pack includes-
• Heinz 57 Sauce, Heinz 57 Steak Sauce and Heinz 57 Sauce with Honey
• Grilling tools
• Heinz blanket
• Can cooler
• Heinz tailgating book
Please use the Rafflecopter entry method provided.
U.S. only. Winner will be verified.