1. Peel and cut sweet potato into small chunks.
2. Boil sweet potato until slightly soft.
3. In small saucepan, stir together sugar, cornstarch, salt and orange peel.
4. Slowly stir in orange juice into sugar mixture.
5. Add butter.
6. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
7. Boil and stir one minute.
8. Pour hot orange juice mixture of over sweet potatoes in basket of air fryer.
9. Cook in air fryer at 300 degrees for 18 minutes.
10. Once removed from air fryer sprinkle with fresh thyme.